C5 car radio

Hi, I have 3 questions for you all ! Does anybody know wether the new C5 radio plays mp3 music ? Can you add an mp3-player on the car radio ? What make and model is the car radio ?
Kind regards,
John
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I can't answer your questions above, but if you want to listen to your MP3 player over your car radio try one of these:
<http://www.blueunplugged.com/Products/TuneCast_II_Mobile_FM_Transmitter_ _Black.aspx>
NB The use of FM transmitters in the UK contravenes the UK Wireless Telegraphy Act 1949. Only use one if you're comfortable with contravening this Act and accepting what could happen to you!
Regards,
--
Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Following up my own post, I see from your email address that the above probably does not apply to you.
Regards,
--
Neil Pugh

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi Neil, thanks for the advice. Still looking for a practical and affordable solution with controlls at the steering wheel. So far, we think of connecting an mp3 player to the aux/cd input. But that doesn't solve the control on the steering wheel. Kind regards, Johan
Neil Pugh wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
How do you connect it to the aux input?
Do you know where you can source an adapter for this?
Thanks squelch41
Johan Debal wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
(by aux, I mean CD-Changer input, not a nice easy jack socket!)
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
you can get a lead with a jack plug on one end and an two RCA phono plugs at the other. You would, however, have to control the mp3 player from the device itself.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I haven't checked, but I dont think that the autochanger input is just an RCA socket as it is controlled from the CD head unit.
Most people's experiences suggest that they are a proprietary connector in other brands of car.
squelch41
dan wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ