C5 estate rear lights

How do you change the rear light bulbs in a 2006 C5 estate? I have read the handbook and found some round plastic covers on the rear light units, two of
which cover nuts. Try as I might, but not hard enough to break the rear light fittings, I am unable to move the upper or lower section of the rear lights. Does anybody have any experience of this they could imnpart, please? Thanks
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Site Timeline