C5 Estate tailgate

Hi, I have a C5 2004 and it has the split tailgate, every time I close any door the glass part of the tailgate unlocks and sits ajar, I have looked at
the locking mechanism and it looks fine, no worn parts firmly locked, but as soon as any door is closed it opens.
At first I thought it might be a bad connection but if I manage to get in the car without it opening I can drive it with no problems until I get out and close the door.
anyone have any ideas.
Craig
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:39:13 -0000, "Craig"

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:08:27 -0000, "Craig"

I have today used a method for repairing the open/closing of this estate rear window using a method I got from C5-L Group on Yahoo.com.
Realise not same problem for you - but it does give detailed instructions how to get at the "solenoid" operated mechanism which works the window catch. Hope this link works for you....a bit long I'm afraid :-}
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UDbGSTpKfJuSA79E_ZYuqKtdBDf2FIcfY7TuGUmYEk3gVZ-oaTn2o4Et-0as6NMLmzGjjx1RPHXog7q7BiYXLlHVbaeV/Opening%20rear%20window%20repair%20Citroen%20C5%20 (estate).pdf
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi Craig, you'll find the detailed explanation here
http://users.skynet.be/sky83161/sven/openingc5.pdf
best regards
Klaus
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Best explanation I've seen for repairing this fault - many thanks!
JC
Add pictures here
‚úĖ