C5 headlight bulb

Is it possible to change the headlight bulb on a C5 without removing the suspension fluid reservoir ?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

What??!
You cannot be serious!
Actually, if its a xenon headlight, I think you can't do it yourself, there's special equipment needed. But dismantling the car to replace an ordinary bulb, well that would just be silly wouldn't it.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

On a normal halogen bulb C5, you can unclip the wiring from the suspension pump to improve access to the bulb area.
I ended up using my right hand with my back leaning against the front bumper to change that bulb. It helps to be a contortionist or to have small hands.
Remove the plastic covers covering the suspension components too!.
Post back here if you struggle
Ben
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Tell me about it !! What happened is that the spring clip that holds the bulb in place, came out of its location, & YES we did end up taking off the Reservior, & YES it is Fu**ing impossible to replace the clip without. Good design Citroen ! Yeah, SW, i know You can probably do it with out removing anything else, but I could not. If I want to fit Xennon bulbs i will have to take it to a dealer & get ripped off for several hundred nikker. Cheers. Ray

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I was being sarcastic/critical about Cit design in my previous post. That obviously didn't come across, sorry.
SW
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Ok, right, yeah, sorry, no, i didn't get it. What a damm silly piece of design work that was. I'll bet someone got a medal. Cheers for now. Ray

Add pictures here
‚úĖ