C5 Indicator problems

Hi All, My beloved C5 has develloped a fault with the indicators. Indicating left works fine, but left is intermittent. This must be a fault in the switch itself.
How easy/difficult is it to strip the switch down? Do I have to remove te steering wheel, airbag etc. to gain access?
Many thanks,
Erik
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Erik ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You *sure* about that?
You have checked the bulbs, I take it?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
It was the switch inside the com2000 unit. After taking the steering wheel of and cleaning the contacts, it's all working fine again. Adrian wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ