C5 Intermittant Heater Problem

Hello all
I am new to the joys of the Citroen C5 with no Haynes manual and was wondering if anyone has come across an intermittent heater problem.
If truth be told it heats up OK but the blower has a mind of its own
On demist the blower runs for about a minute and then shuts down. Then the blower will start up, run and shutdown regularly on any journey.
Auto is just as bad
If I try to switch to manual nothing happens
When the blower is running the display shows it isn't.
If I stop the car, switch the engine off and back on again the system seems to work OK but only for a minute or so and then it goes back into abnormal mode.
Anyone help?
Thanks
Andrew
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Andrew Hall wrote:

hi if its a digital heater panel it usualy the module at fault about £50.00 for the part which is on the r/h side of the heater box to the left of the steering column hth
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for the advise on the heater problem
New module fitted and it seems to have resolved the problem.
To anyone reading this however, I had trouble at the dealers in identifying the module - they did not know what the heater control module was and could not identify it on their drawings
From another forum is was able to give them a part number (at the second time of visiting) - 6441L2 and this turned out to be the correct part, the same as the old part, and seems to have solved the problem.
Hope this helps and thanks again for the assistance
Andrew

Add pictures here
‚úĖ