C5 rain coming in

After wondering why the carpet on the right side (which in my case is the co-drivers side) is wet after each rain, I found out - after emptying a bottle of water on the windscreen - that most of the water goes where it should go, but quite a few drops went into the housing of the ventilation system and I=B4d imagine, after a decent rainshower, there could be some more. Now, is there anybodyelse with the same problem (if not: check your carpet the day after a rainshower)

Reply to
andre

Sounds like you have a blocked plenum chamber drain(s), not sure were they are on the C5, but a quick look around the heater unit and front bulkhead should find them - assuming one knows what one is looking for...

Reply to
Jerry