C5 Screenwasher pump

I give up - where have the highly intelligent Citroen designers located the one item guaranteed to fail sometime? Anyone out there found where it is and replaced it. Mines a 2002 registered five door saloon without rear wiper.

Reply to
islander via CarKB.com

islander via CarKB.com (u16146@uwe) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Might be worth looking somewhere around the washer bottle... It's a push- fit into the side of it. Follow the filler neck down to the bottle - probably the easiest way to it is behind the arch liner.

Drop me an email (my mail works) and I'll send you Cit's exploded diagram.

Reply to
Adrian

Sounds great, Adrian

I thought it was that easy when I began following the filler pipe, but I didn't even catch sight of the washer bottle - let alone the pump.

I'll be extremely grateful for the diagram.

regards and thanks

Islander (deicer[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

Reply to
Davjd Errington via CarKB.com

Davjd Errington via CarKB.com (u16146@uwe) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You've got mail.

Reply to
Adrian

You have to remove the bumper... (sorry!)

Alwik

islander via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
Alwik