C5 STRAMASH DOH !

Topped up my exspansion chamber for the radiator with hydraulic fluid.Has now emulsifide the water in the chamber but water in the radiator is slightly viscouse.Have I cought in time and how do I clean it out?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
SMEESH wrote:

Drain the cooling system down. Refill with water and soap powder. Run until warm, drain repeat, empty, Flush, empty, flush, empty etc until no more traces of soap/hydraulic fluid. Learn where not to stick things in future.
--
Malc

Add pictures here
‚úĖ