C6

Does anybody (maybe some french guys working in Citroen) have "true" pictures of C6 and not those of Lignage?
I'm curious to watch my next car.
After 7 XM's i would like to change....
Tanks
Tullio
(from Milano Italy)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

http://www.cvg.asso.fr/images/rass_mens_metz0204/citroen_c6_1930.jpg
http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/c/29citC6cabriolet_AQ.jpg
http://www.citroen.mb.ca/citroenet/html/c/cars-7.htm
Swapping your XM with a C6 would be a great change.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Tired of the Yahoo Cit Group? ViCit www.aaCit.net

Yes, that was funny. I have looked but cannot find the ones you want.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ