C6 Press Release & Photos

Chaps,

The first official press release and photos are out!

Adrian

Oooh! I think I like!

B-pillar = bad shorter overhangs than the last mule we saw = good shaped kind of like a streched C4 = good although perhaps a little rover 75ish around the middle = bad why only 215bhp from a 3l V6 = they could do better surely? rear window = very very good

Yes, on balance, I like.

Just hope they depreciate like XMs so I can afford one soon!

CAS

Reply to
CAS

Message i.d.:, by author CAS aka inspired me,

IAWTP I want one. All I got to do is get rich. Anyone any suggestions?

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Win the lottery? Rob banks? Sell drugs? Sell your body? Sell somebody else's body?

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

I am trying that. No luck so far.

You need to be big and strong for that, or very cunning. I'm neither.

Only experience I have with drugs is aspirin. I could try a Bayer buyout but I guess I need money for that.

Hahahaha. For science after I'm dead perhaps. But I won't be worth much.

Volunteering?

Reply to
2Rowdy

Have you noticed the shape of the rear window?

Gasket

Ooops, CAS noticed it

Reply to
Gasket

Gasket ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Pure CX. Get the matt-black spray paint out...

Reply to
Adrian

No flies on me!!! ;-)

CAS

Reply to
CAS

Message i.d.:, by author CAS aka inspired me,

You two.

?

Reply to
2Rowdy