C6 Press Release & Photos

Chaps,
The first official press release and photos are out!
http://www.citroencarclub.org.uk/PostNuke/index.php ? module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceidE
http://snipurl.com/co5a

Oooh! I think I like!
B-pillar = bad shorter overhangs than the last mule we saw = good shaped kind of like a streched C4 = good although perhaps a little rover 75ish around the middle = bad why only 215bhp from a 3l V6 = they could do better surely? rear window = very very good
Yes, on balance, I like.
Just hope they depreciate like XMs so I can afford one soon!
CAS
Message i.d.:<

IAWTP I want one. All I got to do is get rich. Anyone any suggestions?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Rondom sigs should be banned from Usenet

Win the lottery? Rob banks? Sell drugs? Sell your body? Sell somebody else's body?
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

I am trying that. No luck so far.

You need to be big and strong for that, or very cunning. I'm neither.

Only experience I have with drugs is aspirin. I could try a Bayer buyout but I guess I need money for that.

Hahahaha. For science after I'm dead perhaps. But I won't be worth much.

Volunteering?
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Reply to Hotm ail
Adrian wrote:

Have you noticed the shape of the rear window? http://www.km77.com/marcas/citroen/c6_05/0primera/gra/03.asp
Gasket wrote:

Ooops, CAS noticed it

No flies on me!!! ;-)
CAS
Message i.d.:<
You two. www.aacit.net/aacregs ?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
By replying to this message you agree to the regulations written

Pure CX. Get the matt-black spray paint out...