C8 - Any coomments

Just thought i would ask the question of the group on C8s to see what other peoples troubles have been. I have a 4 month old version thats been in the
garage 7 times, al electrical related problems. Now according to the dealers all the problems they havent come across before. Now being a distrusting individual I would like to find out who has had what problems, as I want to get in touch with Citroen to get them to sort them out.
All C8 related comments welcomed
All spam will be torched!
Cheers
Lloyd
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

You might want to have a look on alt.autos.peugeot for comments about the more or less identical 807.
Androo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ