CAR CD PLAYER

I HAVE A CITREON XASARA MADE IN 1997 AND HAVE JUST BOUGHT A VENTURA CD PLAYER FOR IT HOWEVER THE STEERING WHEEL CONTROLES DO NOT WORK WITH IT IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN BUY SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM WORK OR DO I NEED TO BUY A
CITREON CD PLAYER
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

You can get adapters made by Autoleads and a Sony CD player that accept a wired remote control.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ