CCC Website

Broken, ennit?
CHAPMAN! Can I have a word?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Ian Dalziel ( snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Yep.
Don't you go blaming me. The hosting company seem to have a problem with that server. I is shouting at them.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Adrian ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It is back.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Yep - seems fine now. Took me a while to check, my <cough> network went down...
--
Ian

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Heh :-) You all Jinxed.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of

Worked it must have.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Outgoing mail is not certified Virus Free.

I can shout quite effectively when need be. I didn't need to this time, though.
Jatol are very responsive, unfortunately, they do seem to have some issues with keeping the availability high - this isn't the first time there's been a problem that's caused an outage.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ