cd player removal

i would like to replace the current player with an cd/mp3 player, how do i remove the citroen unit from the dash?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
were saying:

In the absence of any information which could help us to give a more precise answer, the only answer likely to cover all possibilities is "Angle grinder".
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Mine (N-reg) you just pull the trim off and unscrew the radio and pull it out. Dunno how old yours is, though.
--
Skipweasel
We have always been at war with Iran. [George Orwell - almost]

Another well thought out message from a user of a web to Usenet interface, how about telling use what the car is, never mind model and year?!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

‚úĖ
Brian wrote:

‚úĖ

Oh, right - can't help you then.
--
Skipweasel
We have always been at war with Iran. [George Orwell - almost]
‚úĖ

I had a Y reg Mk 2 Xsara, and on that the radio was screwed in, You had to prise off the trim round the radio to get at the screws.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ