CD-RW in C5?

Hi,

does anybody know if the CD player in the C5 should accept CD RW's? I can't get mine to work.

Thanks

Fred

Reply to
Fred Colle

Do they work in a domestic CD player?

Reply to
Whiskers

I think it depends what brand CDRW you use, and the level of reflectiveness.

I haven't bought any CDRWs for ages, bbut i will make a cd and test it.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Cowell

In my domestic they work.

"Whiskers" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@ID-107770.user.dfncis.de...

Reply to
Fred Colle

In that case, all I can think of is the same as Ben Cowell's idea - try different brands of CD-RW; they do differ - the Phillps CD-RW drive on my PC is very fussy, it chokes on cheap ones.

Reply to
Whiskers

Normal CDRs work perfectly

Reply to