CD-RW in C5?

Hi,
does anybody know if the CD player in the C5 should accept CD RW's? I can't get mine to work.
Thanks
Fred

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In alt.autos.citroen on Sunday 13 Jul 2003 8:30 am, Fred Colle

Do they work in a domestic CD player?
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net

‚úĖ
In alt.autos.citroen on Monday 14 Jul 2003 4:40 pm, Fred Colle

In that case, all I can think of is the same as Ben Cowell's idea - try different brands of CD-RW; they do differ - the Phillps CD-RW drive on my PC is very fussy, it chokes on cheap ones.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^ Interested in Citroens?
-- Whiskers <http://www.aacit.net

I think it depends what brand CDRW you use, and the level of reflectiveness.
I haven't bought any CDRWs for ages, bbut i will make a cd and test it.
Ben
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Normal CDRs work perfectly