Central door locking

Hello,
Want to build in a remote central door central locking system in my Saxo 1.4 VTS. Now a have c.v. that activates with de keylock from the left door.
The manual for the remote system says there are three systems: Plus pulsed Min pulsed Motor controlled
Who can help me pick the right one and where is the relais of the old system located in the car.
Andrť
Add pictures here
‚úĖ