--=Charter=-- 02

Where are the Citromaniacs?
CHARTER This newsgroup is a platform for all who have an interest in Citroen automobiles (from 2CVs to XMs and beyond).
All items relating to these vehicles are on-topic (including fan
gatherings, vintage shows, performance, and maintenance issues).
All are welcomed; on the other hand, all posters (subscribers) are expected to observe proper Netiquette guidelines. While discussions may become high-spirited and intense, neither ad hominem nor ad feminam attacks will be tolerated.
Unmarked off-topic materials, binaries, advertising (spam), excessive posting, cancel attacks, virus-infected binaries, html-encoded postings, and abusive crosspostings are prohibited.
All posts (messages) must be human-readable in plain text only.
There are no gender, racial, age, sexual orientation, nor national-origin requirements.
This newsgroup will not be moderated.
For Additional info and FAQ visit the website, http://www.aacit.net
<<C Johan the silly-walker
-= replace CitroenNewsgroup with Charter to contact me =-
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
de

hi,
here, but i don't speak english (just a little)
My car is a Xantia Bk VSX 2L1 TD12 of 1997 and 273409 Km
Look here but this forum is in french : http://www.planete-citroen.com
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:<

That looks like a great Forum. Unfortunately I do not speak French but posts in French are always welcome here.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Op vakantie nar Frankrijk?

It's ok I can make some efforts, as my wife translates for me she speaks english quite well.
Actually I can translate the resolved problems on the forum : http://www.planete-citroen.com
Where are you from ? I am from arras (north of france) about 100 Km far from england on the other side of the channel ! Do you see ?
Kindly,
H _______________________________________
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:<

That would be great.

I come from Assen, The Netherlands. About 400 km to the North from where you live.

I have looked at the map. I think I once came through Arras on one of my vacations in France but that was some time ago. Unfortunately I do not speak sufficient French to have a real converstation. If is sufficient for when the car breaks down and that has happened twice so far. Once I lost the side of my caravan and once my battery gave up in the middle of a town causing a road blockage.
Unfortunately it has been some time since my last visit to France. If I have the time and cash I will go on another trip to France.
I have an Citroen XM 1993. The in-between model. With improved electronics, without hydroactive II.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Wie moet op de news:alt.nl.schandpaal belanden?

Thanks!
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Sig is being randomised, pls wait . . . .
--=Charter=-- wrote:

Here :-)
--

Steinar

1987 BX16 TRS Automatic
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Great list. All in driving order? Pictures?
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Reply to Hotm ail
2Rowdy wrote:

Only the BX is in driving order. The GTi is for sale (needs some repair to be in order) and the TRI needs a new/used gearbox. When the TRI is fixed, the BX also will be sold.
Ni pics, sorry
--

Steinar

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:<

That makes sence. I hope your project doesn't take to long and that you get a fair price for both cars.

<sniff> But that reminds me. I should take some pics of my car and put them on a page.
Let me guess. You come from Norway?
--
Johan; Certifiable me
Reply to Hotm ail