--=Charter=-- 518

CHARTER This newsgroup is a platform for all who have an interest in Citroen automobiles (from 2CVs to XMs and beyond).
All items relating to these vehicles are on-topic (including fan
gatherings, vintage shows, performance, and maintenance issues).
All are welcomed; on the other hand, all posters (subscribers) are expected to observe proper Netiquette guidelines. While discussions may become high-spirited and intense, neither ad hominem nor ad feminam attacks will be tolerated.
Unmarked off-topic materials, binaries, advertising (spam), excessive posting, cancel attacks, virus-infected binaries, html-encoded postings, and abusive crosspostings are prohibited.
All posts (messages) must be human-readable in plain text only.
There are no gender, racial, age, sexual orientation, nor national-origin requirements.
This newsgroup will not be moderated.
For Additional info and FAQ visit the website, http://www.aacit.net
See the regs of this newsgroup, http://www.aacit.net/aacregs
<<C Johan the silly-walker
-= replace CitroenNewsgroup with Charter to contact me =-
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
--=Charter=-- ( snipped-for-privacy@johan.ditadres.nl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A suggestion for the Charter Maintainers...
The XM's been out of production for five years now. Why not change that to "from 2cv to C6 and beyond"?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily,

http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/c/29citC6cabriolet_AQ.jpg
?
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

<g>
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

"from C6 to C6 and beyond"?
CAS
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

That's a thought. Let's fire that Charter amateur.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes at

This page seems to be inoperable at the moment.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< haute in die

It's down. My host, Fastwebsites.com, has a bad banker. Though my credit card is accepted worldwide. One bank in Canada think it should be bounced. Since Fastwebsites.com only has one banker I can't pay for hosting. I have found a different host, in Belgium, that does accept my money however Fastwebsites.com have locked my domain. That means my new host can't do anything with it. Fastwebsites.com want's me to pay them before they are willing to unlock the domain. But they don't accept payment. I'm waiting for a reaction, don't know what to do else. I have paid the new host but I can't host. I can't pay my old host but they want me to pay. I want to kick Fastwebsites.com.
Until things are resolved, no reference to my (our) website in the Charter. Sorry.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me

This posting is optimised for reading with Microsoft Outlook Express
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< haute in die

Just had a kind update. Fastwebsites.com wan't my money, though I can't pay, before I can transfer my domain.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me

IHUMFA
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< haute in die

Have send a e-mail to Enom.com. Namecow.com (aka fastwebsites.com) is a reseller of them. Perhaps they can help.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me

[rest of sig scrapped due to foul language]
‚úĖ