Ciroen Xsara clock

I have Xsara from 2002 In year 2004 was date 29-FEB, but car clock show 01-03 How I could change clock date ?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I don't think that the year is also a part of the date in the Xsara clock. Therefore a leap year with 29-feb is not included. I mean I have never seen any settings for the date, when I had an Xsara. Neither did my previous cars, a Saxo and Peugeot 306 had a setting for the year in the date.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ