Ciroen Xsara clock

I have Xsara from 2002 In year 2004 was date 29-FEB, but car clock show 01-03 How I could change clock date ?

Reply to
Veiko Vanatoa

I don't think that the year is also a part of the date in the Xsara clock. Therefore a leap year with 29-feb is not included. I mean I have never seen any settings for the date, when I had an Xsara. Neither did my previous cars, a Saxo and Peugeot 306 had a setting for the year in the date.

"Veiko Vanatoa" schreef in bericht news:409b4c0c$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.estpak.ee...

Reply to
VTR16V