Cit special tools.

Have just won item no 170093979476 Citroen Special tools job lot AX BX CX GS Visa ZX etc.

I intend to keep only the ELIT and any tools relevant for my 98 3ltr. All the rest will be sold on along with my Snap-on MT2500 scanner. Free code reading in Bradford soon. Big question is is there a general cit forum to announce my intentions?

George.

Reply to
George Gosbee

Try the for sale part here.

And here.

Brian

I doubt either will want eBay spam though.

Reply to
:Jerry:

There is a for sale/wanted section on the frenchcarforums site and members often put links to eBay auctions on it. Might not be too popular if it's someones first post on the board though :-)

Reply to
SteveG