Cit special tools.

Have just won item no 170093979476 Citroen Special tools job lot AX BX CX GS Visa ZX etc.
I intend to keep only the ELIT and any tools relevant for my 98 3ltr.
All the rest will be sold on along with my Snap-on MT2500 scanner. Free code reading in Bradford soon. Big question is is there a general cit forum to announce my intentions?
George.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Try the for sale part here. http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum /
And here. http://www.citroenpicasso.org.uk/citroen /
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I doubt either will want eBay spam though.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
:Jerry: wrote:

members often put links to eBay auctions on it. Might not be too popular if it's someones first post on the board though :-)
--
Regards

Steve G
‚úĖ