Citreon AX Radio

Can anyone tell me how to remove the radio cassette from a K reg AX. The are no obvious catches or slots

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi
I Used to have a H Reg AX and there were 2 holes each side of the radio which are used to remove the radio, I think you have to use a special tool but I don't know what it is called
Alan

Add pictures here
‚úĖ