CITREON XANTIA 1.9TD WING REMOVAL

This might sound like a minor job but after changing a wing mirror on this car I realised how French it can be. Anyway to get to my point - I'm trying
in vain to remove the driver side wing to treat a dent but it appears to be stuck even though I've removed all of the visible bolts. How can I get to the wing indicator to remove the whole lot?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
theoccipital (u21315@uwe) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

If you've definitely removed all the bolts, then it's just the mastic sealant that's holding it. Be careful not to bend it.
You've already taken the front bumper off? There'll be bolts behind that.

The repeater indicator? It just removes easily - should be in the owner's manual - it either rotates 90deg or slides forwards, can't remember offhand. Then unplug the wires.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Most 'French wings' are glued on (setting mastic) these days, you'll have to identify were it's glued and *attempt* to slice through the mastic with a flat blade scraper, you might well end up damaging the wind further - my professional opinion is, if the wing really needs to come off, consider getting a new wing... :~(
Add pictures here
‚úĖ