Citroen 2cv/AMI super chassis for kit car or rebuild

I have had a citroen ami super chassis tucked away in my barn (in Denmark) for a number of years... it is from 1973 but in fine condition. Gearbox and a GS1300 engine are also included, but I'm not sure about the condition of the engine. See pictures and further descriptions at

The price is negotiable - my starting point is EUR 400, but I'm happy to hear any offer.

Cheers

Peter Bjerregaard email snipped-for-privacy@oncourse.dk phone +45 22 64 30 66

Reply to
peter bjerregaard