Citroen as a detergent (was Re: Rogue alt.* newsgroups started in my name)

Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Forgot teh x-post
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of

No. Darn. You must be right.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes for You at
2Rowdy wrote:

What do you mean?
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Gimme a clue and test me. Grappa will do.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes for You at

Good trade. Wine must be in food. Grappa is for drinking.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

The hydraulics have improved since. I once owned a BX diesel and cos of it's weight it drove perfectly. When it was in repair I borrowed a BX light, the comparison with a boat makes sense.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Outgoing mail is not certified Virus Free.

They most certainly have not. They've been cheapened drastically.

Sounds like two very shagged out BXs...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

My XM comes close to the BX diesel I had. The suspention on the diesel was better.

The BX TRD was great, the borrowed ones were junk.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
[rest of sig scrapped due to foul language]
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :
<cross-posted groups removed>

The "cleverness" has increased. The build quality has decreased, drastically.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Hardly survived the e1100 bill I had to pay a few weeks ago.. Exhaust, rear brakes and some onther stuff. I was to late with the exhaust. The cat rattles. I'll let it rattle for a while. I'm broke for the time being. New cat costs approx e1200. Front weels are beginning to shine. This is a depressing post.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
Seasons Wishes for You at
http://www.aacit.net/aac.gif
‚úĖ
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You're surely not asking a Citroen dealer about the parts, are you?
There's umpteen discount cat suppliers online.
Two secs with google came up with XM petrol cats costing about £150 from http://www.cats-direct-shop.co.uk/citroen-catalytic-converter.php
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding much like

Now I am depressed. Paid e900 for a new cat just a few years ago. The rattling of the cat is my own fault. The exhaust was broken but I continued to drive a few days.
Thanks for the link.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
[sig is lost, please use Google to find it]
2Rowdy wrote:

Filth!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

It sure was heavy. That's why it drove so smooth, like being on a track.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
[sig is lost, please use Google to find it]
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Didn't have powersteering. Didn't need it.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
[rest of sig scrapped due to foul language]
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Thanks for explaining. Didn't have any problems with that. Should have, but didn't. Racing was not possible with the car. It was way underpowered with only a small 1.9, no turbo, engine (50 bhp or so). Near Lyon, going North, up hill, with a caravan behind it was total horror. It could only pull in first gear.
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
I drank of the purifying Nirang, the sterile urine of the spotless white bull of
‚úĖ
Aratzio ( snipped-for-privacy@sneakemail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"understeer"
Add pictures here