Citroen AX

Hello all,
Can you help my? Do you know that Citroen AX 1.4 D have synchronization gear-box in all gear also reverse?
P.S. This gear-box have reverse rear without security (foe example press,
raise lever of gear). If I'll drive example in 5 gear, and I drop reverse gear, that I complet destroy gear-box. Maybe save any cog ;-)
bye, bye Keller
Sorry, my english is not good :)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Normally, all gears are synchronized except reverse...

Add pictures here
‚úĖ