Citroen AX idle problems

Hello to everybody. I own a AX 1.4 92model year with KDY A2.2 Bosch engine. The last days when i start the engine the idle speed gets to 1600-1800 rpm.After 5 min of driving and the engine gets hot the idle speed falls to 1200-1400 rpm. In every occasion the idle speed is stabilized and has not ups and downs. I have not any trouble codes. I am between the coolant sensor and the stepper motor as defective parts but i don't know which one... Any advice how to check those parts or others parametrs would be appreciated. For better conclusions this engine does not have lamba sensor.

Thanks in advance Vaggos

Reply to
Vaggelis Aggelakis

Just change the coolant sensor, the stepper motor costs about 20 times as much...

"Vaggelis Aggelakis" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@egnatia.ee.auth.gr...

Reply to
Alwik

I have already change the coolant sensor but still the same problem.... Another aspect might be the throttle pontensiometer.... But still don't have any error code..

Reply to
Vaggelis Aggelakis