Citroen AX manual

Does anybody have a copy of the Haynes Citroen AX manual on their computer as a .pdf file, that they would be willing to send a copy of to me?
Thanks
Dave
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

No, but I'm sure you can still order a legit (hard or soft) copy from Haynes, heck your local Halfords might even have a copy in stock...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ