Citroen Berlingo 1.9d multispace common faults

any one know what the Citroen Berlingo 1.9d multispace common faults. I got 2002 Berlingo 1.9d multispace when I start the car (cold start) I get noise
from the engine it sound like coming from the bottom of the car not a rattling more like exhausts / Mattel scraping the sound don't go on for long once the car is hot it stop. I thought it may been the injectors but I did use a cleaner. any help thank you
Add pictures here
‚úĖ