Citroen Berlingo Diesel Glow Plugs

Hi.
I am doing a service on my Citroen Berlingo van and am needing to change the glow plugs. Trouble is, im not sure which ones i order. I am quite sure the
glow plugs i need are the NGK Y924J Diesel Glow Plugs but am not 100%.
Is there anybody here that could tell me 100% without me having to go to Citroen? I just wanted to order new glow plugs online.
Thanks peeps......
Stevo
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
baotiantanco wrote:

Sorry couldn't edit the last post.....
The glow plugs i am referring to are the NGK Y924J Diesel Glow Plugs.... here. ... http://www.autowirez.co.uk/y924j-ngk-diesel-glow-plug-c-42-p-1-pr-152.html
Just so you could see the plugs i am talking about.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
baotiantanco wrote:

You could try GSF car parts. They sell two plugs for the Berlingo, one for the XUD engine and one for another engine that my short term memory has forgotten.
--
Malc
I said "Oh pretty maid I think you done me wrong"

The other engines that've been in the B'ling are the DW8 & HDi - same basic engine, bar the turbo & common rail mcguffins.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Adrian wrote:

DW8 that's the baby. My short term wotsit's getting very umm............... It took all of 30 seconds to find the results on GSF then another 15 seconds to forget them.