Citroen Berlingo Heater

Nightmare- the antifreeze/ water from my cooling system is entering the passenger footwell area . Quite a lot now , and as I need the van everyday I am just topping up and cursing ! Does anyone know how to remove the heater matrix , it is from this area the leak , and it is even dripping from the electric blower part . When the blower is used the windscreen steams up as well . If only Haynes had got on quicker and produced a workshop manual , I would be getting on with it this weekend , but does all the dashboard have to come out ? All ideas welcome please .

Reply to
Mike S via CarKB.com