Citroen BX DTR Turbo Diesel, F/1989 for sale

Selling my car as going out of the country for the summer and need to leave the Citroen behind! Is a silver-blue BX DTR turbo diesel, four door, electric windows, locking, sunroof, new radio cassette, new bosch wiper blades, recent oil change. About 110k miles. Impeccable interior with blue and dark grey upholstery. Paintwork is good for year, some dents and scrapes, but nothing major. Runs nicely, gets good milage, fast on the motorways! Am leaving in two weeks in end of June, so need to sell. Will go to the highest bidder before I leave, selling at £350 ONO. In Potters Bar, Herts. Call 07905494072 to see/more info.

Reply to
jrexroth