citroen bx harsh ride

my suspension has deteriorated over the last 12 months and has become harsh and uncomfortable. steering became slow to re-act. I changed the pump, all

5 spheres and the two height correctors for new components but still the ride is choppy and uncomfortable especially at speeds around 30 mph.I am now unsure what to do next I am running out of components to change. the only thing I suspect is the front struts which stick when put on to the high suspension setting but i am unsure if this fix my problem. can anyone help
Reply to
scuzzelbuck

you definitely put the right spheres on? I put the wrong ones on the front of my Xantia and it gave a really harsh ride - just like knackered spheres.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Hmmm... Are the suspension bushes OK ? Have you checked the trailing arm bearings ?

Reply to
<>