citroen c2 speakers

hi there I want to change my speakers on my new 06 c2 i have pulled the speaker panel off on the door and the speakers are revitted in?? can any one tell me if you can get replacement speakers for the car front and back
without cutting big holes in your parcel shelf? thanks and how to go about this
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
my suggestion would be
Measure them and check the diameter
have a look on Maplin.co.uk and see what is available, or pop into halfords.
If you can find something similar, drill out the rivets and put some others in or use self tapping screws.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Check out eBay, too - you can find some nice car audio stuff there.
Also try www.lowcostcaraudio.co.uk - I got a lovely pair of Clarion speakers there a while back (and a lot cheaper than the competition).
--
Regards,
Dave