citroen c2 speakers

hi there I want to change my speakers on my new 06 c2 i have pulled the speaker panel off on the door and the speakers are revitted in?? can any one tell me if you can get replacement speakers for the car front and back without cutting big holes in your parcel shelf? thanks and how to go about this

Reply to
tommy4321

my suggestion would be

Measure them and check the diameter

have a look on Maplin.co.uk and see what is available, or pop into halfords.

If you can find something similar, drill out the rivets and put some others in or use self tapping screws.

Reply to
Dan

"Dan" wrote in news:PrUrg.32950$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-win.ntli.net:

Check out eBay, too - you can find some nice car audio stuff there.

Also try

- I got a lovely pair of Clarion speakers there a while back (and a lot cheaper than the competition).

Reply to
Dave Ryman