Citroen C2 Speedo

We're thinking of taking my wife's C2 VTR on holiday to France, so that we can share the driving as she refuses to drive my car.
Is there a way to get the speedo to display in KPH rather then MPH, that
can be done in the drive rather than taking it into the dealer (twice)?
Thanks
Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
...and so, as the short-sighted rhino of time attempts to mount the VW

I own a C3, not a C2, and I do recall that some monkeys /typewriters/Shakespeare sort of blundering about with the buttons in the speedo area- the clock set/odometer reset etc- changed the units in the way you want.
(Yes, vague as heck. But I'm pretty sure it *can* be done.)
-- Only three people have ever understood the Schleswig-Holstein problem One's dead, one's gone mad, and I've forgotten.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Thanks, now I just need to find out how :-).
Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
...and so, as the short-sighted rhino of time attempts to mount the VW
‚úĖ
On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:02:12 +0100, Richard Cole
fish, chips and mushy peas. Wiping their mouths, they swigged the last of their cup of tea, paid the bill and wrote::

I'd suggest RTFM, but...........................
On my Xsara Picasso, I press the button on the right hand side of the display (like you would to change the date / time) - scrolling through this menu you get an "Imperial / Metric" option - change this and you get kilometres and litres instead of gallons and miles.
I can't imagine yours is much different.
Brian L Dominic
Web Site: http://www.brianscanalpages.co.uk
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Brian
I've tried the manual and managed to get the display in French, but I'll try again.
Thanks
Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
...and so, as the short-sighted rhino of time attempts to mount the VW
‚úĖ

If you've done that, you're in the right area!