Citroen C3 Alternator/Battery Problems

Hi

Is anyone aware of any reported problems with the C3 alternator malfunctioning?

Thanks in advance

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

If it is the alternator or not, the fact is that my father in law's C3 stop functioning for four times now (in six months) and the first two times they swaped the battery, and the second time they swapped "an electrical component"... Also the power steering stop functioning. The forth time it was rigth yesterday so I don't know what will be the solution. I think he will ty to get a new car back or even the money back! I advised him to buy an YARIS, but he's a Citroen fan... There is at least another topic on this forum regarding electrical problems on C3. Best regards and best of luck.

Reply to
Goncas