Citroen C5 (2002) - Interference engine?

Does anyone know if a 2002 Citroen C5 has an interference engine or non-interference engine?
(Details: http://www.familycar.com/CarCare/TimingBelt.htm )
I'm faced with a snapped cam belt and, whilst I await a telephone call from the garage, am wondering exactly how much damage will have been caused.
--
-Toby, who...
‚úĖ

Which engine?
If it's a diesel, then "definitely". If it's a petrol, merely "probably".
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I recently changed the canbelt on my Xantia HDI after it jumped out a couple of teeth when the tensioner failed. It is an interference engine. However in my cas instead of bending the valves it broke 4 of the rocker arms. Much less costly and time consuming to repair. If I were you I would ask the garage to check them first before trying to take the head off. Believe you me, there is hardly any room to work on these engines, especially at the back where the manifold is etc. Just ask garage to take off rocker cover as a preliminary check and get a torch in there and check the rocker arms are in one piece. As the valves operate in a vertical plane on these engines it is unlikely that they will have bent Hope this helps Mike Adrian wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

It's a petrol, HPI 16v.
--