Citroen C5 Exclusive (Year 2005) Sat Nav & Maps

I understand there is a software update for my navigation system, but my local Citroen dealer does not appear to have information on what the update does. I understand the latest map updates for the new C5 will only be supplied by the dealers.

Last year I had a 2002 Citroen C5 Exclusive and bought a full set of 2005 European Maps for it from Navteq, but the maps don't work in my new C5!

Can anyone tell us what the Software Update is for? For example, will the Updated Software make it possible for me to use the set of European Maps I purchased for the 2002 C5?

Bill

Reply to
Bill, via NTL World