Citroen club and forum web sites...

What is it about Citroen and web sites, I've tried three web sites this morning and all are off line due to either 'issues' (Citroen Car Club) or 'blown database allowances' (both the French Car Forum and
the 2CVGB club web site...
</rant over!>
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
much like they were saying:

Total coincidence...
I dunno anything about FCF, but the 2cvgb site went down on Thursday, and the CCC on Friday. I can tell you for a _fact_ that the CCC site is a genuine hosting problem, and it'll be back up as soon as 1&1's server escalation support team get their arses in gear...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
like they were saying:

...and it's back. No thanks to 1&1.