Citroen Customer Services Department

I have been trying without success to get some response from the citroen UK customer services department. This is in connection with a new car I am buying on the 1/3/05. Has anyone any idea of where I can get details of the mystery people in charge at Citroen? Company directors, managers or the like to check if there is any life in the customer services department and give it a shake into action. All I want is some leopard alloys as an option to the steel wheels for a C2 Furio ministry of sound I am buying new. I am willing to pay BUT my dealer says I have to take the steel wheels and then pay for the alloys as another purchase. Citroen used to sell thr Furion with alloys as an option for £300 extra so why is it different for me? If you have had dealings with the customer services dept I would like to hear your views.

Regards Richard.

Reply to
richard

Hi Richard

Have you phoned the Head Office in (I think Slough)

Reply to
Thanatos

Oh dear ;-)

Reply to
Malc

Try

Several ways listed, email or phone. Even snail mail.

Reply to
brian

Thanks for the replies. Something has stirred them into action as I had a letter from them today. No its not resolved the issue but makes matters clearer.

Reply to
richard

Thanks for the link to customer service as well.

I decided to use it myself and 'vent' on them about selling cars (Picasso's) with a second key that is useless. After losing the main electronic key we tried to use the spare to get the car to a dealer for a new key and found that the spare does not turn off the alarm or re-lock the doors once unlocked.

The spare key is a little pointless really.

Thanks to the RAC the alarm got 'muted' and a new key was obtained at the great price of £120. Must have a lot of gold inside the black case!

Reply to
Warren