Citroen in the News

Page 2 of 2

A very lucky man. When I was clearing out my dead uncle's old shed in Essex I came across a grenade left over from WW11. I put it under a bucket, very gingerly, and phoned the Police. Bomb Disposal came out from Colchester, took it away sandbagged in a truck and blew it up. Yes, it was live!! You never know.

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.