Citroen in the News

Page 2 of 2

A very lucky man. When I was clearing out my dead uncle's old shed in Essex I came across a grenade left over from WW11. I put it under a bucket, very gingerly, and phoned the Police. Bomb Disposal came out from Colchester, took it away sandbagged in a truck and blew it up. Yes, it was live!! You never know.
Icedog
Add pictures here
‚úĖ