Citroen lauches C7

Citoen launches Today the C7 as a successor to the Citroen XM. The C6 will not come but the new C7 will be the most expensive Cit ever. The perfomance off-road will be similar as floating on air thanks to
the newly implemented propulsion. One picture has been released.
http://www.zoekauto.nl/22547/2cv6/pics/tuning/rups-2cv.jpg
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
[ this room is for rent ] www.coldsoba.com/desertvikings
"2Rowdy" schreef in bericht :

I wish I heard this yesterday, today I just ordered my new C5 break. I would have preferred this C7....-;))
Regards,
RobŤrt
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

KEYBOARD!!!
CAS -- "The measure of a man's wealth is the fewness of his wants" - Jack Mullholand
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Sorry, April foolsday.
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
GottaCit?ViCit www.aaCit.net