Citroen Lotus Esprit van

Ooh, I _so_ want this 8-)

Andy Dingley

me too :-)

I bet it goes like the proverbial off a shovel

RT

Reply to
[news]

awesome ...

Reply to
drd

Insanity on wheels! Thinks? Eh, Bluebottle - I wonder what the insurance premium would be?

I remember thinking once, while transporting a lounge carpet in the back of my BX 16v (god rest its clutch) that Citroen would never make a quicker van...............

TF

Reply to
Tony Fisk

Tony Fisk (tony@fisks...net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

There's at least one (tuned) BX 16v powered C15 kicking about... Oh, and a BX hydraulic rear subframe is a straight fit onto a C15...

Reply to
Adrian