Citroen Lotus Esprit van

Ooh, I _so_ want this 8-)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE20722747

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Andy Dingley wrote:

me too :-)
I bet it goes like the proverbial off a shovel
RT
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Insanity on wheels! Thinks? Eh, Bluebottle - I wonder what the insurance premium would be?
I remember thinking once, while transporting a lounge carpet in the back of my BX 16v (god rest its clutch) that Citroen would never make a quicker van...............
TF
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Tony Fisk (tony@fisks...net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

There's at least one (tuned) BX 16v powered C15 kicking about... Oh, and a BX hydraulic rear subframe is a straight fit onto a C15...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
awesome ...

Add pictures here