Citroen Picassio Radio problems - no Sound

Help, My radio in my picasso has stopped producing any sounds. All the functions of the radio are working, seen from the dash, switch on, change from radio to CD, change volume etc. Just no sound from speakers. Checked
speakers on another car all ok. Sounds like on perminent mute, or something with anti-theft on radio. Any ideas.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
check out http://www.citroenpicasso.org.uk/picasso /

Add pictures here