Citroen Picasso 2.0 HDI Won't start

I have fuel in the tank. but none seems to be getting to the engine. The car is 3 years old. Any idea's please. How I access the fuel pump would be a start.

Reply to
project109

We have had the same experience since our Picasso HDi was new. It seems to be related to turning the key too fast. If we turn the key and gives it ½ sec to heat up the "glow tubes" (gløderør in danish) before turning the starter, then it starts fine.

best regards Peter

Reply to
Peter Weis

Peter