Citroen Saxo book needed

I bought a used Citroen Saxo Diesel 2001 and didn't get the book with it. I tried the dealer in my country but they couldn't find any copies anywhere, and I also tried writing to Citroen but they never answered.
I need to download or order a copy of the book from abroad. Does anyone know of places where I can look for this book?
Thanks a lot.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I asked a UK dealer and they wanted 20 or 30 sterling for it IIRC. I got a haynes book instead.
--
Toby.
FT: 250 DK Bongo Stars