Citroen Saxo Immobiliser problem!

Hi,
Can anyone advise me how to get round my Citroen Saxo's immobiliser? I have entered the code 3 times incorrectly and now it just beeps at me!
Do I have to unplug the battery?

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Probably just wait for 30 minutes.
--
-- Whiskers

I would imagine that many unsavouries would like to know as well. Defeats object of the thing in the first place !! Try phoning your local dealer for advice. generally a time factor is involved. I have heard if its screwed up you buy a new computer :-((
Add pictures here
‚úĖ