Citroen Saxo Rear Speakers...

Hi to all! I have a saxo 1.1 (2000-last model) 5D. The iso connector of the sound system has only the two wires for the front speakers (the rear cables are cut/ only front speakers were pre-installed - and there's no preinstallation for the rear ones). I would like some info if anyone has it, on how to install the wirings needed for the rear door speakers to work. I have figured out how to pull the door's plastic, but i don't know from where to pass the wiring. Thank you very much!

Reply to
kostas.nikos