Citroen Synergie Cabin Water Leak

My S reg synergie has developed a serious water leakover the past year. The drivers footwell fills up wth water in heavy rain whether the car is being
driven or it is parked. I have cleaned out the drain tubes from the scuttle at the front of the windscreen as has my local - and usually very competent garage. I have cleaned out the seals around the sun roofs and stripped and repaced the motor on the sliding roof to ensure it closes fully. Water still comes in. The water is very clean and ourdour free. It can fill up to a depth 3 cm in heavy rain when parked!.
Any more ideas I can try before drying it out and giving up on it?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
My Picasso suffered a similar problem, a week in the garage under warrenty and it was cured. They said water was commining in the A pillar, where the sealant between the spot welds had not been applied properly.
Hope this helps
Clive
Add pictures here
‚úĖ