Citroen XM 2.0i Turbo CT automatic

Hi I am overwelmed with proud off my CAR Its a Citroen XM 2.0i Turbo CT Automatic.

147 horspower.

Top speed 205 km.

Fuel needs 12,5 liter per 100 km, thats a disavantage with the oil-prices now a days.

Reply to
Jan van Houtum uit Oirschot

Hi, I own a very fine car, It's a Citroen XM 2.0i Turbo CT Automatic It drives like a flying carpet.... See :

147 horcepower

Fuel use 12,5 liter per 100 km that 's a disadvantage with the oil privces now a days.

Reply to
Jan van Houtum uit Oirschot

Same car that I own :-)!

A nice car, for sure.